IUFRO 125th Anniversary Congress
19.10.2017 - 22.10.2017
The call for abstracts for oral and poster presentations for the IUFRO 125th Anniversary Congress, “Interconnecting Forests, Science and People” is open until end of November. It includes sessions such as on
- Changing Forest Ownership: significance of trends and implications for management and policy
- Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Illegal and Informal Logging and Related Trade: Drivers, Impacts, and Governance Options
- Forest policies in the Baltic and Central and Eastern European (CEE) region
- Adaptive spaces: can forest planning support innovative forest practice and knowledge co-creation?
- Europe Inside / Outside – The export of European forest policies, objectives and architecture through public and private governance arrangements?"
and many more.
The call for abstracts is now open at http://iufro2017.com/call-for-abstracts/ and the deadline for abstract submission is 30 November.
More information please find at http://www.iufro.org/discover/noticeboard/iufro-announcements/article/2016/04/06/iufro-125th-anniversary-congress-2017/